ABSN Program FAQs
You still may have more questions about what you need to begin Madonna University’s Accelerated BSN program in metro Detroit. Here are some answers to the most frequently asked questions about our ABSN program.
- When are the ABSN program start dates?
- What are the ABSN program admission requirements?
- Do I need to complete prerequisites before I apply to the ABSN program?
- Can I work during the Accelerated BSN program?
- How much does the ABSN program cost?
1. When are the ABSN program start dates?
2. What are the ABSN program admission requirements?
Students must either have a non-nursing bachelor degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.8 or 60 credits with a cumulative GPA of 3.0. Your previous college experience will also determine the number of ABSN prerequisites you may need to complete. Students must also:
- Complete an application to the university and submit all official transcripts of coursework.
- Submit a letter of intent to the College of Nursing and Health.
- Complete Madonna Writing Assessment and any required writing workshops, if you don’t have a previous bachelor’s degree.
- Pass the HESI entrance exam score of 75% or greater.
- Complete a criminal background check.
3. Do I need to complete prerequisites before I apply to the ABSN program?
4. Can I work during the Accelerated BSN program?
The Accelerated BSN program requires a lot of time and energy and is considered a full-time job for many students. While it is understood some students may have to work during the program, it is not recommended.
5. How much does the ABSN program cost?
Our ABSN program tuition is $50,350.
Contact us if you have more questions about Madonna University’s ABSN program.