$10,000 Fall Scholarship Opportunity
Students may qualify for a scholarship in the Madonna University ABSN Fall 2023 cohort when they complete some of their prerequisites at Madonna. Please contact an admissions officer today to learn more about this opportunity.
Madonna’s Accelerated BSN Program in Metro Detroit
Fast-track your future as a nurse through Madonna University’s hybrid 16-month Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program in metro Detroit. If you have a previous degree or 60 college credits, the passion to serve your community as a registered nurse, and you meet our requirements, this Accelerated BSN program in metro Detroit is the right path for you.
Facts about the Madonna ABSN program:
- You can earn a BSN in as few as 16 months.
- The program was designed with career changers in mind.
- You will learn nursing skills within the context of Catholic and Franciscan values.
- You will gain real-world clinical experience in-person through one of our dedicated academic practice partners, Ascension Michigan, as well as other leading community based and acute healthcare facilities in the metro Detroit area.
- Graduate prepared to sit for the NCLEX-RN® exam.
- Complete skills and simulation labs in-person at our ABSN learning site.
During the accelerated nursing program, you’ll be part of a supportive learning environment that prepares you to become a registered nurse who promotes excellence and leadership in the profession. If you have any concerns about whether or not the Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program is right for you, please contact us. You’ll be assigned a dedicated admissions advisor who can help guide you through the decision-making process. Your success is our number one priority!
Our hybrid ABSN program allows you to complete coursework online while completing nursing labs at our program site near Detroit.
You don’t have to wait to start your nursing education. Our accelerated nursing program has seats available and offers three start dates each year in January, May, and August.