ABSN@Madonna: the Accelerated BSN Program from Madonna University
Fast-track your future as a nurse through Madonna University’s 16-month Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) program in metro Detroit. If you have the passion to serve your community as a registered nurse and you meet our requirements, this Accelerated BSN program in metro Detroit is the right path for you.
As an ABSN@Madonna student, you can expect to:
- Earn a BSN in as few as 16 months.
- Complete nursing courses online.
- Learn nursing skills within the context of Catholic and Franciscan values.
- Gain real-world clinical experience through one of our dedicated academic practice partners, Ascension Michigan, as well as other leading community based and acute healthcare facilities in the metro Detroit area.
- Graduate prepared to sit for the NCLEX-RN® exam.
During the ABSN program, you’ll be part of a supportive learning environment that prepares you to become a registered nurse who promotes excellence and leadership in the profession.